CHATBOX
CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ABUSE!

LEVEL SIX
A HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY DIRECTORY

WELCOME TO LEVEL SIX - The Ultimate Harry Potter Resource Site
Please read the rules before joining!

Add Reply
New Poll

Be my Fred Weasley?, I've been searching... for so long...
Rose Ameile Hunter
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 03:47 AM

Rose

2 posts

29 years old

she/her

Sorting

site

request

Rose Ameile Hunter

ME: OC ;; YOU: Fred Weasley ღღღ

I HAVE A PLOT, BUT I CAN JUST WING AN RP TOO.

SUPER DETAILED PDF
CHARACTER PROFILE

]It’s a rather elaborate, fairly type of plot. But it’s been under my nails since I was 13. Out of Character, I’m a HUGE Weasley Twin fan, favouring Fred the most. I haven’t QUITE figured out why, but, I just am. Probably ‘cause he’s the more “mature” (what—what is this?!) twin. Anyways, in character, My character, Rose, here, who is the step-sister of Remus Lupin (different mother, deeper info within her character journal, which may or may not need to be edited to fit the rp. As it travels… alot.. getting modified to fit the type of plot the board has. Aha.

But what I was looking for is maybe working on a plot where Fred 1) finds out rose is a werewolf. 2)they become really good friends. 3) they eventually fall in love. Here’s a plot outline of their relationship build to start at Year 1 (1991).

There IS some background (child!Freddie/Child!Rose) we could do, but I'll get into that if you're implied to inquire.

Plot Time Line-ish Thing
TERM ONE
August; Blank.

September; Rose heads to Nine and Three-Quarters, finds a compartment to herself and Fred “crashes” her solitary party. They play various rounds of exploding snap, etc, getting to know each other. The term begins. Rose gets sick around mid-month, ‘cause her to miss three days of classes.

October; Worried, Fred confronts Rose, who just ‘excuses’ it to be a fall-time flu that she explains she gets every once in awhile. The topic is dropped. Rose once again misses class due to this “flu”, and Fred and George, worried, confront her about it. Rose lets it known that she’s grateful for them being worried, but she won’t out tell them what it is, so to go find it themselves.

November; Fred and George are starting to catch on to this so claimed “flu” and begin to do a little research with Page dropping hints, they soon notice a very important symptom that arises when Rose gets “sick” once again.

December; Christmas is just around the corner. dfsdlkfsjdf Blank.

January; Back from Christmas, New years soon approaches. Rose is nearly attacked by Fred and George in the common, who’ve returned and apparently had a little too much time on their hands even though they’d been in Romania to visit their older brother Charlie. It seems they’d heard Their mother and father talking to Charlie, and he’s asked about Rose (he’s actually developed this… attraction to Rose, which annoys her, as he’s always asking for her hand in marriage); and they tell Rose of their findings. Their findings are confirmed when Rose asks them to stay down in the common room the night of the full moon, and Rose transforms in front of them. Preparation for exams begins. The next morning, Rose jokes that they were a month late and tell them they’re now both on carrying-stuff duty for her.

February; Valentine's day is fast approaching, and it seems Fred is now acting a little odd.

The night before Valentines, Fred catches Rose before she heads up to bed, asking her to join him at Madam Rosemerta’s for lunch, as the third years are going to Hogsmeade.

March; Insert huge Prank on Ron here, as it’s his birthday. Make it happen during breakfast. It also seems that Rose and Fred have become exceptionally close. Rose takes refuge with him, as she’d totally lost track of time and end up changing in her dorm; she makes it to the common room to lay by the fire, whining, and this seems to worry Fred. She ends up falling asleep in his lap, and this is how they’re found, Rose back in her human form in the morning, a blanket covering her, by the rest of the house.

April; Rose comes around the morning of the first, with presents for both Fred and George; a kiss for each of them, and something special that she says she’ll give them that evening.

May; MORE BLANK NESS YAY

June; Exams. End of Term Fest. Summer I begins.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
elphaba
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 07:51 PM

lx

19 posts

26 years old

she/her

Admin

site

request

elphaba

archived!

inactive/dead

Your request has been archived due to inactivity.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of Level Six Staff.

--------------------

staff

slytherin
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. FOUNDATION TEMPLATES BY THUNDERSTRUCK @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.