Welcome to Level Six, a Harry Potter Role Play Directory! Level Six is designed to be, first and foremost, a directory resource for all the wonderful Harry Potter RPGs out there! We’re so glad you’ve come to check out our site and ask that you take a moment to read these rules to help your time at our site be easy and fun! We chose Level Six as a name because that’s the floor of the Ministry of Magic that houses the Department of Magical Transportation and we’re here to transport you to your next RPG!
- Respect all members – talk nicely and handle issues via PM before bringing in an admin or mod.
- Do not steal other people’s work. Accusations of theft will be taken seriously and may result in a site being removed from Level Six.
- Do not slander other sites, even if you had a bad experience there. Do not start a campaign against that site or you will be removed.
- Do not advertise via PM – post your site in the advertisements instead!
- Offer suggestions – if you see something missing or want change, just ask! The staff at Level Six is here to help make this best for all parties involved!
- You should only have 1 account. However, if you would like to have an account dedicated to advertising your site and a 2nd for personal use, please PM an Admin for a special concession. We will monitor these accounts to make sure other rules on the site are not being abused.
- Keep your username appropriate. This site is 13+ – no sexual references, swear words, or anything that you wouldn’t say to someone you respect in an authority position are allowed. Also, please respect members and do not join as “Harry Potter” or “Luna Lovegood,” etc. Everyone loves the books, everyone loves these canon characters, so respectfully please keep these names alone.
- You may change your username once every 30 days, if you so desire. Please post in this thread [here] if you need to change your name.
- Graphics should be PG-13 – no nudity, sexual positions or references, no excessive violence. Please respect our younger members!
- Avatars should be 200x300. If you use something larger, it will be sized to fit, but may look distorted. If it’s smaller, this is fine, but remember we prefer your graphics be consistent with all members.
- Signatures should be no larger than 500x300. You can also link and advertise any site you wish here. If your site is 18+, please note this in your signature.
- Your username should match your account name on the site. This is to help us keep track of who's who!
- No links outside of Level Six. We know sometimes you want to share interesting things, but please keep them to PM in case it is NSFW.
- No images/avatars with your username. This clogs up the chat and makes it hard for some to read.
- No Advertising, no flaming, no arguing, no politics, and no aggression. Be polite, be respectful, be helpful!
- Keep your questions simple to avoid clogging up the chat. More complicated questions should go in the appropriate board.